BradSucks sees a 750GB external hard drive for $159.97 CAD that says it holds 660
hoursdays of MP3s and does the math:
* 660 days around-the-clock is 1.8 years of non-stop music, never repeating a single song
* That’s 15,840 hours.
* That’s 990 days or 2.7 years of non-repeating music if we adjust for waking hours.
* 28 of these hard drives full of music would play for 75 years, the average American male’s life-span. Again never repeating a song.
* 28 drives (18,627,840 hours of music storage) would cost only $4,464 CAD.
* Digital downloads to fill those drives would cost roughly 370 million dollars.
Best of all, you’d only have to listen to “Mandy” once!
Categories: Uncategorized dw