The clues are designed as an open source publishing project: The text is in the public domain, and we’re making the clues available at Github in various computer-friendly formats, including JSON, OPML and XML.
We launched this morning and a happy hell has broken loose. So I’m just going to posts some links for now. In fact, I’m copying and pasting from an email by Doc:
- @DaveWiner’s listicle version of New Clues (at listicle.io, one of his many creations).
- Dave’s blog post on New Clues, and working with Doc and me.
- New Clues on Medium’s Backchannel (courtesy of @StevenLevy).
- @Cluetrain on Twitter. Also @dweinberger and @dsearls
- The New Clues group page on Facebook
- Halley Suitt’s interview with Doc and me at the Globe’s BetaBoston
- Doc’s blog.